Our Home

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weight Loss Progress - Week 3

Well I'm in week three and going strong. I've had some trouble getting enough calories in, can you believe that...LOL....It's hard eating healthy, as you have to eat alot to get enough. For instance I wanted to get a coffee so I thought I'd get a Sugar Free Vanilla Breve Latte this morning, without realizing how many calories I was consuming until I was talling up my totals for the day....568 Calories!!!! for a DRINK! Can you say I"M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN, but I did meet my calories today....

I'm out of my maternity jeans (THANK GOODNESS)....I am in my Fat jeans now, but they are getting looser on me every week, when I first started I couldnt zip them up, now I can zip them up and they are loose in my waist, butt and hip area.

Well this is all the news about my transformation....stay tuned for more

No comments: