Our Home

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's

Well I have to say I'm so glad 2009 is going to be over in 1 hour and 45 minutes. It's been a tough year for me, emotionally, physically, mentally. I've been so challenged in so many ways.

The baby weight has not come off like it did my first pregnancy so I'm having major issues with that so I've decided to take the 100 days of Weight Loss Challenge by Linda Spangle. I'm starting on January 4th, and the 100th day will be the day we leave on our trip (too coincindetial if you ask me), must be God's way for showing me the way.

A year ago tonight my dad was diagnosed with Cancer. It's still so hard for me to believe he is gone.

I've become a person I don't like very much. I've become someone I don't even recognize anymore. I look forward to 2010 with open arms.

May the next 100 days be filled with renewal, self discovery, personal growth, and a shrinking body and regain my self esteem. May I look in the mirror and finally accept the person looking back.

No comments: