Well went to the Dr. today and I am still only 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated.
So what that means is unless Easton decides to show up on his own, they will C-Section him on
Friday, May 16th at 7:00 am.
We will be at the hospital at 5 am to get prepped for surgery. So that means leaving our house at 4 am!!! YIKES....
For those who might like to visit, this is where we will be....
12040 NE 128th Street
Kirkland, WA 98034Tel: 425.899.1000
(Directions and Maps attached)
We will be in the Blue Entrance "Family Maternity Center".
IF EASTON COMES ON HIS OWN in the next 11 days.....we will notify everyone....thanks to everyone for their love and support....PRAY this little guy comes on his own.