Our Home

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Entry Table

So I got these great black tables off of Craigslist...Entry, coffee, end and side table. I just relocated the entry table to...wouldn't you know it...the entry...LOL (I had it in our family room and it just wasn't working for me.

Lamp(s) I found at Marshall's and FELL IN LOVE...had to have them.  The egg nest and eggs were from another  project I did awhile back.  Books were from Goodwill, the tall metal "thingy" I got at another thrift store and added the twine and moss eggs (also another past project), the bunny was another thrift find along with the Pottery Barn vase filled with eggs (also another past project)


In this table - I store my candles & holders for different seasons. On the lower shelf is a sign that reads "Do One Thing A Day That Makes You Happy" - a quote to live by which I why I started to blog my hobbies and addictions...LOL...the @ and W I found at Michaels', and the cream colored wire basket I found for $4.00 at DI...it is so beautiful - definitely needed a good washing, but it was perfect. Now what to put in it....


This was fun, I used some of my left over eggs (from past project) and took stickers and spelt out Easter (taken from Pottery Barn eggs) and added two moss rocks.  Then placed on a green saucer.  The Silver tray I found at DI for $1.00 I polished it up a bit and placed it under plate.

No comments: