Our Home

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Metal Bucket Makeover...I LOVE JUTE!!!

Happy Easter,

If you can believe it I actually had a few hours to myself today to do a little project.  This is what I came up with...Hope you like it.... 

 


 
My first attempt at fabric flowers, these were fun to make.  They seem to be the latest craze.  I just "winged" it make them.  I used my hot glue gun to keep each section together.   I'm so in love with this fabric.
I added a left over button from my Jewelry Hook Board (previous project) and hot glued it on.





 Then I added the second flower (but chose not to add a button on this one).
I also put jute on the handle and then added a ribbon tie with some left over fabric from the flower.
Voila....now where to display it....I'm sure I'll find somewhere or someone...LOL

Happy Day - Heather

I'm hooking up with





2 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

This is SOOOO cute!! I love jute!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

I love this!! Another great idea using jute :D