Our Home

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm in love with TWINE!!!!

So I asked Hubby to buy me a W so I could do a little craft project.  This is what he came home with.  It was a little small for what I wanted to do with it so I came up with this. 
 Recipe:  Twine, Letter, Hot Glue Gun.

 
Start wrapping the twine around the letter (be sure it's tight and snugged up side by side)

 Continue till the letter is completely covered.  Hot gluing in between each row (watch the fingers - I got burnt a few times)

Take cut small pieces of twine that fit your area on top (I did not do the bottom so the letter could stand on it's own) and glue down, I took my scissors and pressed down to finish off the edges with hot glue. 
Here it is on my entry table (stay tuned for my living room reveal) 
Ok onto some paper mache eggs....before
 after

Decoration....I also covered one in left over moss from another project I'll reveal tomorrow.
Happy Day - Heather



No comments: