Our Home

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 3 - Our Drive to Denver, Colorado

Well we arrived in Denver today around 6 pm, we took our time coming over the 10,000 foot pass....some of the most beautiful scenery we have seen so far, it was breathtaking in alot of places, we are settled into our hotel and we will be here for 3 days. We are going to go to Boulder for the day tomorrow, and then the Zoo & Aquarium on Friday...the boys are also going to try indoor sky diving...stay tuned....




Easton - in his Froggy Outfit...isn't he cute...



HOLY CRAP...we are how high? I could feel the tightness in my chest...wild...

LONGEST TUNNEL...freaked me out!
Johnson Tunnel....hey did they name it after me?


Rocky Mountain Billy Goats, this was really cool to see, we saw a family of about 8...there were about 3 babies, so cute!


Glennwood Springs, View from Glennwood Caverns Adventure Park, Brett and Mitchell took a tram to the top of the mountain for some fun, Easton and I stayed behind because I do not do heights not things that are suspended by a cable....they had so much fun, they rode the Canyon Flyer - Alpine Coaster, and then Mitchell got to rock climb.













View at Grand Junction, on our way out of town after stopping for triple shot carmel frapaccinos at Starbucks....








2 comments:

Jess said...

wow, these are some beautiful shots! Looks like you are having a great time - nice job climbing Mitchell! I love Eastons outfit :)

Enjoy your time in Colorado!

Unknown said...

Just checking in. . . . looks like too much fun to me!!! have the time of your lives, Your doggie pictures mad me cry. . .much love Becki, still homebound and still one handed!!