Our Home

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Halloween Time.






I took Easton to CLIX in Mill Creek for his 5 month photo session with Alexis (she's great), at first Easton was cheerful but not smiling like his normal happy self. It must have been the adorable Halloween costume I had him in (wink wink)...he was most likely thinking that we are
going to use these photos when he starts dating...hee hee

During the shoot I was trying to get him to sit up and I was too far away from him and he toppeled backwards and bumped his head (it was a very soft landing) but needless to say it put him in a full on crying fit. Brett showed up with Mitchell just as the tears were flowing, I can only imagine what he was thinking.

Eventually I got him calmed down by nursing him and then he was ready to go again - what a tough life being a model..hee hee.

No comments: