Our Home

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A little late...but Mitchell's First Day of First Grade








I know this is late, and I'm sorry. I've been out of it lately being sick and all. Here are some photos of Mitchell's first day of Frist Grade. He is loving school and teacher says he's a natural born leader and the other kids look up to him. Last night we had his cirriculum night at school and we ran into the school counselor (yes he's been to her office...LOL), but she said "he was an amazing boy and wished more kids were like him", I told her he is very loving and affectionate and she said "yes", and I said he has his issues and she said "don't they all".

He is loving his classmates and teacher. He is acceling in math (are you sure he's mine!)...LOL He does have my passion for reading and is reading at 4th grade level.

For those of you who suffered with us last year during his time with NCA, he's doing exceptionally well and is not crying everyday, still having some issues with paying attention - he wants to play, we have to remind him that school is for learning not playing.


No comments: