Our Home

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Egg Project....

Once again while browsing other blogs I saw this idea and so I've been keeping my eye out for the stuff to make one of my own and this weekend I did...

(if you are reading this and it was from your blog, please let me know so I can give you credit)
**Sorry for the dates on the photos I didn't realize my date stamp was on**
I found this AWESOME vase at Value Village - while purchasing it I saw the bottom of it "Pottery Barn"  SCORE!!! 

















I got this egg tree at Goodwill, a few of the eggs were smashed so I got a good price (at least I thought so) $3.99.
Then at TJ Maxx last night I found these birdnests (they were all stuck together), easily solved by a pair of wire cutters.  I took the flowers/greenery off (to save for another day).
So I took the egg tree apart and the egg nests and this is what I had to work with...

 I took the moss off the egg tree and lined the vase from Pottery Barn. 
Here is what happend with those cute eggs and bird nests, and Pottery barn vase.
This terra cotta pot is what was holding the egg tree.
Here is what happend with those cute eggs and bird nests, and vase (left over from the egg tree).
Now where to put them throughout the house....

I'm Spring Flinging over at This Blessed Nest...



this blessed nest

No comments: