Our Home

Sunday, May 1, 2011

40th Birthday Celebration

I celebrated my 40th birthday with all my girls on Friday...We had such a great time.  Thank you to everyone who were able to make it.  Special Thanks to Diane, Jami, Jessica, Roni, Colleen, Melinda, Vickie, Carey, Aundrea, Alexis, Nancy, Bricca, Jamie B., Mary, and the boys...David, Doug and Brett.  I love you all and so glad you helped make this day a special one for me.


My favorite flowers, carnations...Pink & White!!!!

 Costco Brownies with a little sweetness...
TJ Maxx glass jar filled with lemons

 My pink and white lanterns....


 My latest Costco purchase.....Lemon Water....

 My bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers, stuffed with cream cheese...YUM!
 Brett made his Teriyaki Chicken for us "Gluten Free" of course...thanks Honey...it was yummy!
 My Pickled asparagus wrapped with Salami and cream cheese.



 The aftermath...not much left....

My girls....you are all so special to me!!!

No comments: