Our Home

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Guest Feature....Baby Girl Nursery

So I've been down and out for almost 2 weeks recovering from Gallbladder Removal Surgery.  So needless to say I haven't done any projects and of course I'm having withdrawals.  So I've been out in blog land drooling....I came across my Church Sister Brenda's new baby girls nursery and I told her I HAD TO FEATURE it on my blog today....after delivering her a meal today I got the privilege of seeing it first hand and let me just say BEAUTIFUL...I also found out that Mrs. Brenda is this amazing artist!!!  Please visit her website at Brenda's Art....

So....drum roll please.....

Brenda painted the tree on the wall and then placed these cute "Umbra Wall Flowers" found here...Bed Bath and Beyond



Brenda and her mother also handmade the bedding...can you say cute....
and that OWL I might just have to steal, he's just way to cute....

Creative use of space...I love the purple elephant in the cube shelves.
 
 
 

 How cute is the purple lamp...I believe her shelving cupboard is IKEA...but not positive...Super Duper Cute and functional.
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into Brenda's Nursery, thank you for letting me share it with you...

I've got some great projects coming your way, once I start feeling 100%.  Thank you for your patience.
Happy Day - Heather

No comments: