Our Home

Friday, May 20, 2011

Easton's 3rd Birthday Party

I cannot believe my little man is THREE!!! Where does the time go?

I had a dream a few months back about an owl...the next day Easton's Grandma gave him a stuffed owl - total coincidence but needless to say the "Owl Theme" began...

I started googling "Owl" stuff and boy was I surprised how much is out there and how popular they are becoming (or maybe always have been, but now I'm IN LOVE with them)

My first find was the very talented...Joylyn mcChesnie of Birchangel Pinatas on Etsy.com  http://www.etsy.com/people/Birchangel  She took the scrapbook paper I had of the owls and designed my owl to look like one of them.  Including a birthday hat.  Super Duper Cute!


 










Happy Birthday EASTON!!!  We love you!!!

No comments: