Our Home

Monday, May 23, 2011

Reorganizing Garage and Van

I started this post about a month ago and realized I never posted it. So we had a beautiful day to work on our garage - now I'm down and out from surgery and i am thankful I have something to post for you....so here you go.

So I definitely have SPRING FEVER I've been going through my house room by room...so stay tuned.  Our garage and my van were no exceptions


5 years ago be turned 1/2 our our garage into my scrapbook space http://followthewebbs.blogspot.com/search/label/Scrapbook%20Room

So we were only left with 1/2 a garage (so you can't really call it a garage anymore since you can't park a car in it) my husband jokes that we can barely parallel our bikes in it. So we are very limited on space. I have no clue how we had this much stuff in there. Sorry I didn't take a before photo of our garage.


Happy Day - Heather
and of course I didn't take a final photo as my camera disk memory ran out (how is that even remotely possible..LOL) - I'll try to do that soon for you. 


Now it's time to clean out my van with all my thrift store finds...I'm so excited for what I have in store for these projects (as soon as we get some more sunshine - which of course isn't today). 
Got to love Washington weather....NOT!

Look at the wonderful stuff I found...so many projects, now just add some warmer weather and let the projects flow....






























No comments: